Does my license allow me to use 2 computers?

Gregory Shelton

Gregory Shelton

NitroPro is installed on my laptop, but I'm having trouble installing and activating it on my desktop. I can't use the trial version, then activate because my trial has expired.  I have my serial number handy. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Gregory Shelton,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking our records, I was able to see that you have purchased a single user license. A single-user license can be used on two machines as long as you follow the rules outlined in our End User License Agreement (EULA):

'Licensee may install one copy of the Licensed Software on a single computer. The primary user of the computer on which the Licensed Software is installed may install a second copy of the software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable computer or a computer located at his or her home, provided the software on the portable or home computer is NOT USED at the same time as the software on the primary computer.'

We have checked your serial number and our server log shows you were able to activate which also generated the Computer ID 'oqGqvpCtmbtafyyvs9L5'. To validate this on your end, kindly refer to the article https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/id/000003832

If you are having issue activating on your second machine, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

David Martin

Allain, 

Can you explain how to install on a second computer? I can't seem to find anywhere on the Nitro website to click or input my sign in credentials or my serial # 

thanks

David A. Martin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @David Martin,

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

David Martin
On 4/8/2020 at 9:42 AM, AllainU said:

Hello @David Martin,

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

Thank you. My issue has NOT resolved and I am still in Trial Mode. I sent you a further DM. Thanks, Allain