Upgrade/Installation

GailMH

Trying to upgrade from Version 6 (stop laughing);  although the site recognizes my serial number to check on activation when I try to upgrade the system is unable to validate (with or without "-" in serial number).  I engaged in an online chat with Emilio who verified the serial number again.    We then attempted to have me purchase the new version and apply a discount code to get me to the upgrade price but the coupon code would not be accepted.  Emilio had attempted the same code and it worked.  We then attempted to do so again incognito in chrome and it still would not work.

I am a single user, home computer and don't use the product enough for me to justify the $170+ price, even the $80+ is a stretch but I do like the product.  I would hate to have to find another PDF solution but will do so if we cannot resolve this issue with the discounted upgrade.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @GailMH,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 6?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.