Activation Issue

Paul 3630

I have today deactivated a license and Im now unable to reactivate o the new PC, I get the error that the serial number is activated... using  https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal it shows my serial number as:-

• Version    11
  • Status    active
  • Number of Activations    0
  • Number of Activations Allowed    2

Ill reattempt the process tomorrow

Cheers, Paul

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you please send me your serial number so I can check?

Cheers!

Andrea Aznar

Hello, 

I am having the same issue, the activation portal says that I have 2 activation left, but when I try to activate on the application it gives me an error.

Serial number: ***

Please advise. 

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

Anil Uniyal

Hi Leslie

I had purchased Nitro Pro 11 about three years back and registered it on my email anillumaruniyal@gmail.com 

Yesterday I had reset my windows 10 and I didn't realise that my Nitro Pro would also be deleted from my PC. May I request you for getting my Key as am unable to find my original key

Regards

Anil

• Official Nitronaut
On 5/18/2020 at 8:13 PM, Andrea Aznar said:

Hello, 

I am having the same issue, the activation portal says that I have 2 activation left, but when I try to activate on the application it gives me an error.

Serial number: ***

Please advise. 

I released the key, you can try reactivating. Please let me know how that goes.

• Official Nitronaut
20 hours ago, Anil Uniyal said:

Hi Leslie

I had purchased Nitro Pro 11 about three years back and registered it on my email anillumaruniyal@gmail.com 

Yesterday I had reset my windows 10 and I didn't realise that my Nitro Pro would also be deleted from my PC. May I request you for getting my Key as am unable to find my original key

Regards

Anil

Hello Anil,

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a serial number using the email address that you provided. I will only be able to locate your serial number if you purchased Nitro Pro from our website. If you purchased Nitro Pro from our website please provide us with the following information so we can look up your account.

1.    First and last name of purchaser
2.    Email address used purchase Nitro
3.    Order reference number

If you did not purchase Nitro from our website and have the CD your serial number will be located on the back of the CD sleeve. It may be labelled as Activation Code.
(Please keep in mind that if you purchased Nitro from a re-seller we will not have the information on our systems)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Anil Uniyal

Hi Leslie

I didn't purchase this from your website, but taken from an Indian supplier on my business address. While activating it I had used my personal email id a****com and probably my mobile number (Don't remember this). 

Can you please check from your system my email id used for activation of my Nitro Pro 11.

Regards

Anil

Edited by Leslie V.
Confidential information edited

Anil Uniyal

Hello Leslie

Thanks for your support, luckily I was able to find my Nitro Pro 11 .exe file on my laptop and I reinstalled successfully my Nitro Pro 11. 

1. I wanted to update my email id with with software. When I open my Nitro Pro, on right top corner there is a signup menu, when I try signing up with my email id, it shows error 403 and doesn't proceed further.

2. How to see my Key Number from this application? Is it possible to retrieve it from this application?

Regards

Anil

On 5/16/2020 at 2:40 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Paul 3630

I released your Nitro Pro 11 serial number so you can reactivate. Please get the correct version 11 installer from this page: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installers/000004464

I hope this helps!

Hi Leslie, I've just gotten back to retrying the activation process and unfortunately I am still getting the same error

"process unsuccessful... License Key already used"

Cheers, Paul