Ribbon at top not visable

Candice Reynolds

Candice Reynolds

For some reason, My Nitro looks maximized.  I am not able to see the ribbon at the top of the screen and part of the menu to the left is cut off.  There isn't even a red X at the top right visible.  I have tried pressing F10 & F11 but nothing happens. Not sure whats going on.  SO I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall Nitro and now I get an error message when downloading.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Candice Reynolds,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-The serial number of your Nitro Pro. To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.
-Build of Nitro Pro are you working with (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26). You can find this out by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

• 1 year later...

Hi Allain, 

I have the same issue, I have lost the ribbon at the tope of the screen and I am not able to move the application from screen 1 to 2.  No X at the top right visible.  my installed version is 13.43.3.855.    Would you please advise the solution to this.  

I would not like to deinstall and reintall. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Tiffany Wong,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please try right-clicking any of the tabs and uncheck 'Minimize the Ribbon' as per below screenshot. 

Maximize.png.4a460d2353fa5441f1030f665ab1459e.png

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps