License number already used

rteam

Hi AllainU;

Thanks for your assistance.

I do have another activation case and need your help.

I did the same procedure as usual. Made sure that PC is connected to Internet, took screenshot of Nitro S/N to record version and s/n then clicked on deactivate.

Nitro immediately went into trial mode.

Moved to new PC installed Nitro using the same exe installer as on the old PC, tried to activate with same  S/N but it says license number already used. 

Post not allowing me to attach screenshots here.

Edited by Leslie V.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @rteam

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please let me know what serial number you were trying to use.

Good morning Leslie.

The S/N for Nitro Pro 12.12 is 23460x-xxxxxx-xxxxxx

I do have the screenshots available if you need them.

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Rafael

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rteam,

I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

Hi AllainU

It worked fine, thank you very much.

I don't know what might be going on.

I do normally deactivate our company Nitro licenses any time we need to transfer the license to another PC or do a Windows installation.

But sometimes like the one you fixed and just today I deactivated another version 12 license and try to use it on the PC that was waiting for the one you just help us with but is also causing an error that that other license is also in use.

I do have screenshots of it and it was deactivated following the normal procedure.

Could you please help us also with number 234600-xxxxxx-xxxxxx ?

Thank you!

Rafael

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rteam,

Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Our record shows you are experiencing an issue activating these licenses is because the computer that the software was installed on did not generate a proper Computer ID (which is a Nitro-specific ID, which generates a unique Computer ID for each computer that the software is installed on). Instead, a Computer ID of all '0's was generated.

For the other serial number, an adjustment has been made to clear this null-ID so please try activating again on your end.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @rteam,

Unfortunately, there is no way we can avoid this behavior and please be aware this has been fixed in version 13.

In addition to that and many other feature improvements, version 13 also contains some important security vulnerabilities fixes that you might want to consider when deciding whether to upgrade to it or not. You can find out more about these fixes here: https://www.gonitro.com/nps/security/updates 

If you are interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 13, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your serial number:
https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

You should then receive an email confirmation with a new serial number to activate Nitro Pro 13.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!

Virgilio Perin

Hello,

I am not able to reactivate Nitro 12 after SDD & RAM memories upgrade and Win 10 Pro reinstall on my laptop.

Basically, I cannot progress (re-)activating the serial number; I erased it in the image below.

status.jpg

Error-Message.jpg

Thank you in advance,

V.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Virgilio Perin,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Virgilio Perin,

Thank you for the private message.

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and stay safe always!

• 3 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Virgilio Perin,

Thank you for your private message.

I just made another adjustments on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro 12 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!

Hello @AllainU

I just sent you a private message.

Me too has problems with Licence Activation after my Nitro Pro went back into Trial mode (again!!). De-activating licences from your portal didn't help.

Please help

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @angeloio,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Cheers!