Can’t deactivated on old computer and activate on new computer

cheng zheng

cheng zheng

Hi,

I buy nitro pro 12 from cleverbridge. Recently, I change my computer, when I deactivated nitro pro 12 on my old computer, the web tips"20:Error-invalid license number, the serial number entered does not exist." then I submit a support request, I input my serial number and click the button of  "Find license", then click the button of Deactivate. The web tips" sorry, you may only deactivate 0 devices". I hope someone can help me. thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @cheng zheng

That error message usually means another version is installed.

Please uninstall Nitro Pro and then reinstall Nitro Pro 12. You can get the correct version 12 installers from this page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.

cheng zheng

Hello, I am sure that I install the nitro pro 12 on my private computer. when I activated nitro pro 12, It is remind that the license have been used. so I t to deactivate the nitro pro 12 on my office computer, and I am failed. 

cheng zheng
15 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @cheng zheng

That error message usually means another version is installed.

Please uninstall Nitro Pro and then reinstall Nitro Pro 12. You can get the correct version 12 installers from this page: 
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

Please let me know how that goes.

thanks! I have the problem to download  the complete soft of nitro 12 latest Version:  12.16.3.574.  I download the soft which only have the  1.3 MB size and cannot installed.  Special note: I have the version 12.0.0.112 which I get is about two years ago.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @cheng zheng

What error message are you getting when you install it?

Can you please try one of the direct links below:

32-bit Nitro Pro 12 installer
64-bit Nitro Pro 12 installer

If you are not sure which to pick, this will help: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/64/000001874

After installation, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, click on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate and enter your serial number.

I hope this helps!

Edited by Leslie V.