Cindy Rodriguez

Activation Certificate

Cindy Rodriguez

I received an error on my machine yesterday while in Nitro and when I rebooted and logged back in, I received and Nitro Pro Activation Assistant window saying there was a problem connecting.  I was given instructions to obtain a new activation certificate.  When going through the steps there is no certificate to copy and paste.  Anyone had this issue?

Reymund G.

Hi @Cindy Rodriguez,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Would you be able to take a screenshot of the 'Nitro Pro Activation Assistant' that automatically shows up after logging back in? 
What version and build of Nitro Pro you are on?  You can see this information by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro

Lastly, were you able to check if your Nitro Pro is still activated? 
The details can be found under Help tab > About Nitro Pro if you see 'Deactivate' button, this means the software is activate. 
But if you see 'Activate' button, please click on it then enter your serial number to re-activate the software.

Kind regards, 

Edited by Reymund G.

Cindy Rodriguez

I am on Nitro Pro 13.19.2.356.  On this same screen when I click the button to activate I also get the "There was a connection issue" box.  I was not able to copy and paste the window.  but the error continues to say.

If you use a proxy server to connect to the internet, click 'Proxy' to check your setup.  If you are still having trouble, you can click 'Manual' and follow the steps to activate/deactivate manually.  We do not have a proxy server so when I click on Manual, I enter my license number and hit next and I get instructions to copy re-generate certificate and paste it on http://www.gonitro.com/activation, but there is no certificate for me to copy.

Reymund G.

Hello @Cindy Rodriguez,

I have responded to your private message with a screenshot on how to activate Nitro Pro. 

Simply close the window that asked for certificate then close Nitro Pro. Open Nitro Pro again then follow the steps illustrated on the screenshot below.

ActivatingNitroPro.jpg

Reymund G.

Hello @Cindy Rodriguez,

If the above steps did not work. Please try to repair your Nitro Pro 13 installation. 

Kindly refer to the link below about how to repair Nitro Pro:
https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/repair/000004603 

After the repair, restart your computer then perform the steps mentioned above to activate Nitro Pro.

Kind regards,