BugSplat64.dll Exception code: 0xc0000005

Regan Calvin

Regan Calvin

New installs of Nitro Pro on two different machines (both Lenovo ThinkPads) are crashing at irregular intervals with the error triggering a BugSplat64.dll and Exception Code c0000005.  The crashing can occur whether or not a document is open in the program and there's no distinction as to the type of document. 

The crash is most noticeable when manually closing the program.  If it should crash instead of exiting properly, the program will restart unexpectedly several seconds later.  I went through the Event Log and don't see any related events, and given that it's occurring on two machines I'm not at a loss for where to look outside of the obvious.  I already cleared temporary files and did the Add/Remove Reinstall think without success.

Crash data

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Regan Calvin,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Based on the crash data screenshot, I can see that you are running Nitro Pro 13.15.

The latest build at this point is 13.19, would you consider uninstalling Nitro Pro 13.15 on one of your machines then install Nitro Pro 13.19 and see if the issue persists?

The Nitro Pro 13 latest build can be downloaded from the following location:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads - Click the 'Download Nitro Pro 13' link. 

I hope you will give that a try and I look forward to the results.

Kind regards, 

Regan Calvin

Reymund...an update: After installing the update on both machines I haven’t experienced any errors in the last several days so I believe it’s resolved.    Thank you...I appreciate your support with this.