NitroPro 12 no longer prints to printer

Michael Zephyr

Michael Zephyr

I have Nitro Pro v12.16.3.574.  Everything works great...except for printing a hard copy.  I have an HP OfficeJet 6300.  Yes, all my printer drivers are *current*. I have verified that on my system.  Every other application on my Windows 10 PC Laptop (i.e. Word, NotePad, Excel, and so on) prints to the printer with no problem.  My Windows 10 has all of the latest updates as well.  However, Nitro Pro prints absolutely nothing.  It does not even send the job to the print que!

It used to print fine.  But something happened on the Nitro side.  What's up with that?

Now I have to use a work around kluge...I have to open my PDF from Microsoft Edge (or Chrome)...from the browser, I can print my PDF with no problems whatsoever.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello Michael,

Please use the tool I have provided below to remove all files associated with Nitro Pro and reboot your system.
CLEANUP TOOL

NOTE: This clean-up tool will erase any existing signature files within Nitro, so please save them to another location before using the clean-up tool in order to keep them. Please see this link for backing up custom stamps/signatures: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/stamps/000004307

When your system is back up, close all of your open applications and install Nitro Pro 12.16.3.574 from the page I have provided below:
https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/downloads

I hope this helps!

Michael Zephyr

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for the reply. I do have the most recent version of Nitro 12 installed. However, problem solved!...

I saw in another post that when printing, the [  ] Print Markup box was checked which avoided their printout to happen, just like mine. Well for some reason in my Nitro that was the case too. How that box ever got selected I’ll never know. Anyway, after I unchecked Print Markup... I got my printouts just fine!