Printing Not Workig

Dharma Rao Kaniti

Dharma Rao Kaniti

Hi Nitro Team I'm using Nitro Pro 13.13.2.242 Version Till yesterday its working fine, but today I'm opening PDF files and try to to give print but print job was not working.

after a research i found only MS office Conversion files are not accepting for print,  remaining scanned files like direct scan files and not conversion files are working so kindly need help on this issue.

Dharma Rao Kaniti

Dear Nitro Team,

I'm using NITRO Pro 13.13.2.242 Version in this version I'm unable to print MS Office Conversion files, remaining scanned files i can print please resolve this issue.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Dharma Rao Kaniti,

For me to better assist you on troubleshooting this issue, could you please provide me with the following?:

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

-Are you receiving an error message stating "Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" or the program is just crashing and generates a BugSplat window with an email address field to submit the report?
-Are you working with Windows 10 and has KB4560960 and / or KB4561608 Windows updates installed? Installed Windows 10 updates can be verified through Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> View Installed Updates.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.