Error -23 can't activate computer

Mark Sherwood

Mark Sherwood

Hello,

We have a few Nitro Pro 12 licenses and got some new computers. So we deactivated the licences off the old ones, but when we went to activate the new computers got hit with Error 23. I tried to deactivate them via https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal but it said in use on 0 or 1 computer and still has the same error.

How do i fix this as it seems to be a common issue?

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Mark Sherwood

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot find a serial number when using your email address to search.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Phoebe Pearce

I also purchased a licence. Both my devices were stolen on Friday. I need someone to address - you shouldn't have to be a VIP member to get what you paid for working.

James Mackay

I have the smae problem. I deactivated both installs and can not re activate for some reaseon. My email address is admin@jlcomputers.com.au

• Official Nitronaut
On 7/2/2020 at 10:14 AM, Phoebe Pearce said:

I also purchased a licence. Both my devices were stolen on Friday. I need someone to address - you shouldn't have to be a VIP member to get what you paid for working.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I released your key so you can reactivate. Can you please try again and let me know how that goes?

• Official Nitronaut
9 hours ago, James Mackay said:

I have the smae problem. I deactivated both installs and can not re activate for some reaseon. My email address is admin@jlcomputers.com.au

Hello @James Mackay

The key has now been released. Please try reactivating.

Cheers!

Mark Sherwood
On 7/1/2020 at 1:01 AM, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Mark Sherwood

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot find a serial number when using your email address to search.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello @Leslie V., I have messaged you the serial numbers last week. Please respond ASAP. Thanks

Sherrie Roberts

Hi, I need my key released as well. The portal shows that I am allowed 2 activations and there are currently 0 active. I get error 23 when trying to activate.

Please let me know what I need to provide you to get this fixed.

Thanks 

Sherrie Roberts

Hi, I am also having this problem. I cannot remember if the email address I gave you is the same one I used to purchase Nitro Pro. Can you please let me know what information I need to provide to get this issue resolved.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Sherrie Roberts

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Sherrie Roberts
8 hours ago, Leslie V. said:

Hello @Sherrie Roberts

Please send me your serial number so I can check. I cannot locate it using the email address that you provided.

I look forward to your response.

Has been rectified - I have contacted the support tech direct through messenger.