Nitro opens to a blank screen

rob porter

Today when I opened nitro I get a grey screen. I tried rebooting my computer but problem continues. Same issue when I try to open a document with nitro. Do you have any ideas about what the cause might be?

I'm using Nitro 12, have been a Nitro customer for many years, am running nitro on Windows 10 on my MacBook pro.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @rob porter,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

1. What is the exact build of Nitro Pro 12 installed on your Windows 10? You can see this information by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro.
2. Can you send us a screenshot that describes the grey screen after opening Nitro Pro?
3. Is this a new issue that just happened recently or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you're aware of before this happened?

Kind regards, 

rob porter

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I was able to open the program and it worked fine once I closed the new MS Edge internet browser. So that seemed to have been the problem. Running Nitro Pro 12.16.0.574 and Windows 10 Pro version 1909 build 18363.900. Have you heard of this problem before?

I haven't opened Edge since and Nitro has been working fine. That day is only time I've ever seen the problem.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Thank you for the update, @rob porter.

I have not heard nor encountered that problem before. I used to have Nitro Pro 12.16 and had no issues when I use MS Edge browser, I am using a physical machine that has Windows 10 on it, not on a virtual machine or like Parallels that can run Windows on a MacBook Pro.

I hope the same issue no longer occur on your Windows 10 machine. 

Kind regards,