Activation not working

Fiona Browne

Fiona Browne

hi there

can someone please help me? I am trying to activate my new install of Nitro PDF but it keeps telling me that my serial number doesnt exist. I went on the activation portal and searched for my serial number and it was found. I deactivated my 2 allowed devices and then tried to activate but it keeps giving me the same error message. What do i do?

can someone from customer support please contact me?

thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Fiona Browne,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking our server logs, I can see you were able to install Nitro Pro 12 and activate using its serial number.

If you still need further assistance, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 2 years later...

HI there i am really frustrated i keep getting the error code -24 activation error code when i try and activate my Nitro pdf on my new laptop

can someone please help. my serial number is 234600-xxxxxx-855168

thank you

Edited by Allain Umailin

On 7/8/2020 at 9:15 AM, Allain Umailin said:

Hello @Fiona Browne,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Upon checking our server logs, I can see you were able to install Nitro Pro 12 and activate using its serial number.

If you still need further assistance, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under Help tab?

Also, a screenshot of the error message you have received after entering your serial number.

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

To find out how to take a screen shot, check out this link: https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase/#/search/screen/000004108 

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

hello??

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Fiona Browne,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

In order to check the error -24, could you please provide a screenshot of your 'About Nitro Pro' window under the Help tab? This window should show the exact build of the program (format is 12.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 12.16.9.574). The same information is available by going to Control Panel > Programs and Features.

Thank you in advance!