Move nitro pro11 to new laptop

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

My old laptop has gone in the Bin...

Nitro runs great on my Home pc I had two activations, one on my pc and one on my old laptop. 

How do I delete the activation for my old laptop and download and re activate on my new laptop

Steve

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Steve Williams,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can use our license portal to deactivate an old installation. Please go to https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal then enter your serial number by clicking Find License.  
When done, you will see an option to perform deactivation.

Kind regards,

Steve Williams

I have deactivated both licenses and downloaded a trial version nitro pro 11 and it wont let me activate on either machine now, Its telling me license number already used on the new machine and on my pc it is telling license number does not exist

Steve Williams

Posted this on Wednesday night its now Friday and still no solutions.... That's a pretty god support for an expensive product I've paid for.. Looks like it will be going in the bin at this rate and Ill get another pdf program with proper support.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Steve Williams,

Our apologies for the delay.

Please send me your Nitro Pro serial number through private message so I could check its records. Simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link to send a private message.

Kind regards, 

Jeff Piemont

I am having the same issue.  Deactivated all my licenses and mistakenly downloaded wrong versions to no avail, now have version 11 but it says I have used all my licenses.   Please help.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Jeff Piemont,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me as well your Nitro Pro serial number through private message. Simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link.

King regards,

Edited by Reymund G.