No se puede abrir .pdf debido a que los parámetros de apertura no son validos o están incompletos.

Jose Baez

Hola.

Recién adquirí mi licencia de Nitro Pro 13, pero al momento de querer abrir un documento PDF. Me arroja el siguiente mensaje No se puede abrir XXX.pdf debido a que los parámetros de apertura no son validos o están incompletos, si es un documento en la nube asegúrese de haber iniciado sesión correctamente en el proveedor de servicios en la nube.

Todos los documentos son locales y no abre el documento, ya reinstale el software y sigue marcando el erro. ¿Alguien sabe como resolver este problema?

Agradeceré su ayuda.

Muchas Gracias.

José 

Translation:

I just purchased my Nitro Pro 13 license, but at the time of wanting to open a PDF document. It throws the following message: Cannot open XXX.pdf because the opening parameters are invalid or incomplete, if it is a document in the cloud make sure you have successfully logged in to the cloud service provider.

All documents are local and do not open the document, please reinstall the software and keep checking the error. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I will appreciate your help.

Thank you so much.

Edited by Leslie V.
Translated to English

• Official Nitronaut

Hello José,

Thanks for your message - I'm happy to assist you.

So that we can troubleshoot the problem, please provide me with the following:

- A detailed description of the issue you are experiencing
- What exact version of Nitro you are using (You can retrieve this information by going to the Help tab> About Nitro Pro.)
- The exact steps you are taking
- A screen shot of what you are seeing or any error message you are receiving

- A sample of a file that gives this error message so we can test
- Do you have OneDrive installed?

I look forward to your response.

Hi Leslie V.

- I just bought a new laptop, I install nitro pro, but when I want to open a pdf document it throws the error:

TEST.pdf could not be opened because its open parameters are invalid or incomplete. If this is a cloud document, make sure you are properly logged in to the cloud provider.

My pdf documents are located on the local drive. I tried multiple folders and even created a new pdf file and the result is always the same.

- Nitro Pro version 13.19.2.356

- If I have one drive installed, but I don't use it.

3708b84d-2d8c-4aca-a7ff-04aff582339e.jpg

Kind regards

José

• Official Nitronaut

Hello José,

Thanks for providing the screenshot. 

We will investigate this and let you know as soon as there is an update.

Cheers!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello José,

I'd like to let you try one build older than 13.19. There is another similar case that had 13.16 working for them.

Please uninstall completely and then install version 13.16.2.300:

http://install.nitropdf.com/professional_13162300/en/retail/nitro_pro13_ba_x64.msi

Please let me know how that goes.

• 2 years later...
Jahnis Sánchez

Nitro sign does not load any pdf document, it stays processing for a few minutes and in the end it only sends me a message saying that something went wrong. The problem is not my internet. I ask for help please.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @Jahnis Sánchez

Kindly send us a sample file for testing and a screenshot of the error message.

Kindly note, Nitro Sign has a 20MB file size limit. There are a couple options for the file you are working with to try and reduce the file size.
If the file you are working with is a PDF and assuming you have Nitro PDF Pro installed, our PDF editor, please open the PDF in Nitro PDF Pro and use the 'Optimize PDF' option found under the 'File' tab in Nitro PDF Pro. You should be presented with various options on reducing the file size of the PDF with the 'Optimize PDF' function.

If the desired results are not achieved with the above option, you can also try to extract out only the required pages of the PDF and then upload that extracted file with less pages present into Nitro Sign. The 'Extract' function is found under the 'Home' tab in Nitro PDF Pro.

I hope that helps!