Reactivate Nitro Pro 11

Rob La Hue

Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and activated my second allowable install of Nitro Pro 11 on it.  Everything went fine. I then had an issue with the laptop and had to reinstall Windows.  As a result, I've now reached my maximum number of activations.  Am I out of luck or is there a way I can still use my current license to re-activate it on my new laptop?

Thank you very much.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Rob La Hue,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

You can use our license portal to deactivate a license on your Nitro Pro 11 serial number. Access the https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal link, enter your serial number then click Find License. When done, click the Deactivate button.

After that, try to activate again your Nitro Pro 11 installation.

Kind regards,

Reymund, thank you so much for getting back to me.  I want to keep my license active on my old laptop as well.  If I click the Deactivate button after entering my serial number in the link you provided will it give me the option of choosing which license (laptop) to deactivate?  Or will it deactivate both? And if so, will I be able to reactivate Nitro on both laptops?

Thanks again,

Rob

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Rob La Hue,

Clicking the Deactivate button in our License portal will not deactivate the activation state of Nitro Pro on your laptop. 

There is no option to select which license to deactivate. The deactivate button will release a seat on your single-user license so you can use it when you change computers or re-install Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,