Nitro PDF will no longer save to any folder

JW500

Out of the blue, Nitro PDF will no longer let me save newly downloaded PDFs to any folder on my computer.  I can open the PDF fine but when I try to save it to any folder on my computer, I get error message Nitro PDF does not have permission to write to this file.

These PDFs are not secured in any way.  I can open and save them (to the same folders) without incident using Adobe and Nitro PDF worked fine doing the same up until this evening. 

It seems something became corrupted.

I have the exact same problem.  Out of the blue it stopped working. It will not let me save a new pdf i create.

I have uninstalled Nitro and tried again but it will not save.  

I just uninstalled and reinstalled it completely with current version 11.0.3.134  (which is what I had).  The problem remains.  Clearly something (maybe a hot fix) broke the program.  I put in a support ticket and encourage you to do so as well.  You can reference my support number 00092455

I have submitted a ticket.  I noticed on another thread a post that the tools are causing nitro to crash to i checked mine and it crashed immediately.  They must have put out a bad update.

I need this fixed urgently. I have a lot of work to do.

I might download version 10 from the website if this is not fixed soon, but fortunately I still have Adobe 11 Pro on my computer.  I was switching from that because of (wait for it) too much crashing.

Nitro support emailed me last night they were looking into this.  I have not heard anything back, but when I started the program this morning it was working again.  An explanation might help.

Archived