Steve

Steven Ballentine

Steven Ballentine

I'm receiving the 23 error - License number already used, but I'm showing 0 activations and 2 allowed activations.

This seems to be a really common problem/error.

Please fix this for my serial number.

Steven Ballentine

I am receiving an activation error 23: License Number already used when entering my Serial Number into the activation prompt. I have 2 activations allowed and 0 number of activations according to your website. This seems to be a fairly common error. Please get back to me with the required steps to complete my activation.

Steven Ballentine

I am having an issue transferring a license from an old PC. I deactivated the license from the old machine, but when I copy the serial number in to the activation prompt, I get error 23: License Number already used. I checked my license information on your website and it says that I have 2 number of activations allowed and 0 number of activations. This seems to be a common error, please let me know what steps I have to take to complete the license activation on my new PC. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Steven Ballentine,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me a private message and provide your serial number so I could take a look.
To send a private message, simply mouse hover to profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards,