Compare Function does not work on some PDF documents with text (no scan! origin: word)

Thomas Kainz

Thomas Kainz

Compare Function does not work on PDF documents with text (no scan! origin: word)

nitroanmerkung2020-07yxjmk.png

[PRODUKT]
Produkt:            Nitro Pro (13.15.1.282) x64
License:            504962XXXXXXXXXXXX
Protokollieren:            Deaktiviert
Drucker:            ok

[S

Edited by AllainU

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Thomas Kainz,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you with your concern, could you please provide the following?:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?
-A few sample files (with sensitive information extracted) by sending me a private message so I can replicate it on my end. 

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Thomas Kainz
15 hours ago, AllainU said:

-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you are aware of before this happened (e.g. Windows Updates)?

This does not happen with other documents. Only with documents from Organisation for CANopen standards (http://www.can-cia.org).

In the newer documents there is written:

NOTE: This document has been converted into “docx format”.
The conversion caused minor layout differences to the predecessor document in
“doc format”. The technical content word-by-word is the very same.

Could be this the root cause?

I wil send you the original documents, although they are not confidential, please do not give them to persons outside your enterprise.
Normaly you have to pay those documents or have to be member (like we are) in the publishing organisation.