upgrade 11 struggles

max m

• HEllo, someone Posted May 27  a very similar experience to me , so I have cut and pasted - i have spent days trying to log in
    Hi,

i really love your product but i really am having a lot of trouble with your website.

1. I want to buy an upgrade for my licence

2. Your webiste can't validate my serial. So i have to go to the this page.

3. Than it says i can't login. But i can log in into Nitro Cloud.

4. So your community page says i have to link my account. But when i try to do that it doesn't work. I don't get an email. I can't reset my account. I can't log in. When i try to get help to solve my account problem. I have to log in which doesn't work and there is no other way to get help. And every time i try anything it opens a new tab in my browser. So know i have 17 tabs open just to solve this....

5. After trying this for many times with different browsers i wasted over an hour which is already more expensive as to buy just a normal version instead an upgrade.

6. Since i can't work this out with my actual email address which is connected to my old licence i had to create a new account to write you this here

I really hope that you can understand that you really made me very frustrated .

7. So now can you please help me and tell how we solve that. Since that is a forum here. I am not sure if that is public hereand if i can write my real email adress here or the two serials i have.

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @max m,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @max m,

Thank you for the private message.

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 11 license so please try upgrading it again to Nitro Pro 13 with a discounted rate in our Upgrade Portal:

https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.