TheoL

Nitro pro deactivated itself - cannot reactivate

TheoL

I have Nitro pro installed on may laptop, and desktop as per EULA.  On desktop, I only occasionally use.  Since I last used Nitro Pro on this machine, windows 10 upgraded to  2004 release.

When I started Nitro Pro to use, it informed me was not activated (but it had been).  When go to the activation portal, reported that only 1 of 2 activations active.  But I reset anyway, and tried activating again.

Always, I get the error "-23: Error - License number already used" - and I cannot activate Nitro Pro.

I am using version 12.10.1.487

I tried deactivating on my laptop, (with intention to re-activate on both laptop / desktop), but in deactivation dialog reported that the serial number was not valid.  

Thanks

Reymund G.

Hi @TheoL,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me your serial number through private message so I could check on it. To send a private message, simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards,

Daniel Nebauer

Hi,

I have had the same problem and cant reactivate my program. Can i please get some help?

Reymund G.

Hi @Daniel Nebauer,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Please send me your serial number through private message. To send a private message, simply mouse hover to my profile then click the 'Message' link.

Kind regards,

Daniel Nebauer

Thanks Reymund but i uninstalled and reinstalled and then restarted my computer twice and it activated again.