Nitro 11 Pro suddenly not activated anymore, need to free up licenses to re-activate

I. hy

Hi, unfortunately there seems no way to easily deactivate Nitro 11 Pro for certain devices to free up licenses.

We have 13 licenses for Nitro 11 Pro, one of which seems to be suddenly deactivated and can't be activated anymore because there are no free licenses and another license is gone because a computer had to be reinstalled without being able to deactivate the previous license properly.

Is there a way to get a list of activated devices so I can tell you which ones exactly to deactivate to free up activation again?

Thank you and Kind Regards.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @I. hy,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

An adjustment has been made on your Nitro Pro 11 license.
Please try to activate again by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your version 11 serial number then click on Activate.

Kind regards, 

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, the activation on the deavtivated machine has worked now, but the one that got reinstalled without proper deactivation still won't let me activate, same message.

Thank you and Kind Regards.

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @I. hy,

Please try to activate again your Nitro Pro 11 installation using the same serial number. 

Kind regards,