Lost Activaiton Email

Wade Nicholas

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Wade Nicholas

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that Nitro PDF Pro for Individual Online customers is activated by a serial number and not using an email address. 
If you still have a record of your Nitro PDF Pro serial number, we can search for it and determine the email address you used to purchase it. Or, if you remember the email address, we can use it to search for your purchase record and determine the serial number. 

Kind regards, 

Wade Nicholas

Hi Reymund,

It  was one of 2 emails either 

wade*********@live.com.au

wade*********@outlook.com

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide part of the email address

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Wade Nicholas

Please note that I did not find any license purchase under the email addresses you provided. 
I apologize but we will not be able to find a purchase record if we do not have the correct information.

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @New User

Please provide the email address you used to purchase the Nitro PDF License. We will use this information to search for your purchase record/s.

Kind regards, 

Wade Nicholas

Hi @Reymund Oyong,

I have the purchase on my bank statement I have attached it if there is anything in there that will help.

https://imgur.com/*******

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide URL

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @New User

I can see a November 2015 record under the provided email address, however, there was no serial number due to the status of payment declined by Card issuer. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Wade Nicholas

The details of the license we found under your email address have been sent here via direct message.
Please check on it including the steps on how to activate using your serial number. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @New User

Please note that there are no serial number records under the provided email address as there's no successful purchase due to the status of payment declined by Card issuer. 

Kind regards,

Hi there

I'm in the same boat.  Don't have my original activation email.  I might have ordered under *****@rrett.me.uk or paul***********@gmail.com

But my additional question is, I have purchased a second computer.  Am I limited to one activation per licence or, like some software, can I activate it on another PC (personal uses not business).  If I need to buy another licence is there a discount for existing users please?

Regards

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide email address

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Wade Nicholas,

I apologize if I missed your direct message.
A support case will be created on your behalf to assist you with the refund on your recent version 14 license purchase. 
Please direct your questions and follow ups through the support case so we can assist you better. 

Kind regards, 

jordan reeves

Hi, I too have lost my original activation email.

I believe the sign up email was ******@probomedical.co.uk

I have the paypal invoice ref as 3******53

Please can you confirm the serial numbers?

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide email and invoice number

Hello, i lost access to my activation email which is ****@djsariensglobal.net. I need to update my email address to my current email address. 

Edited by Reymund Oyong
Hide email addresses

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @jordan reeves

The record of invoice number 3******53 exists, however, it was purchased under a different email address (******@mius.org.uk)

We generally request the person who purchased the license to get in touch with us so that we can arrange for the delivery of the serial number. 
Please note that we only share or disclose the serial number to the individual who purchased or owns the license, and not to any other person.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope this explains the situation for you. 

Kind regards, 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @New User

Please note that there are no serial number records under the provided email address (****@djsariensglobal.net) as there's no successful purchase due to the status of payment declined by Card issuer. 

Kind regards,