Error 401

Luís Moreira

Luís Moreira

Hi, 

Everwetimes when I open the nitro,  the program alert about error 401, and i need some time to open the program.

Best regards

Luís Moreira

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Luís Moreira

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I understand that you are getting a 401 error when opening Nitro Pro. Could you please try the steps below and let me know how the results are?

1. Open your Nitro PDF Pro then close the 401 error message if it shows up. 
2. At the top right, click the Logout then close Nitro PDF Pro.
3. Open Nitro PDF Pro, then click the Login button and log in using your Nitro Sign account. 

If the 401 error message persists, please provide the exact version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro, including the serial number you used to activate it.
The version and build are in the application under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

Sreekumar B Nair
On 5/3/2024 at 8:15 AM, Reymund Oyong said:

Greetings @Luís Moreira

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

I understand that you are getting a 401 error when opening Nitro Pro. Could you please try the steps below and let me know how the results are?

1. Open your Nitro PDF Pro then close the 401 error message if it shows up. 
2. At the top right, click the Logout then close Nitro PDF Pro.
3. Open Nitro PDF Pro, then click the Login button and log in using your Nitro Sign account. 

If the 401 error message persists, please provide the exact version and build of your Nitro PDF Pro, including the serial number you used to activate it.
The version and build are in the application under the Help tab > About Nitro Pro. 

Kind regards,

Hi

I also have similar problem. When I followed the above steps the Error message didn't come. However it re appeared after I re started the computer and opened a pdf doc.