Can't open a .pdf from Docusign

Dale Dyer

Dale Dyer

We use Docsuign often and we previously had been able to open up .pdf once they are completed in DS. Now I get error messages saying the the file is damaged and cannot be repaired. This is not the case (damage), as I can open it in chrome or other software and print to .pdf. Sure that is a work around but with many files to do this is time consuming. We have Nitro 13.33.2.645 - can you help us solve this problem.

• 1 month later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Dale Dyer

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please try updating your Nitro PDF Pro 13 to the latest build, 13.70.7.60, and observe if the issue persists. 
If you need the installer, please provide the license you used to activate version 13 so I can determine the appropriate installer. 

Kind regards, 

• 3 weeks later...
Rob Dean
On 6/25/2024 at 8:11 PM, Reymund Oyong said:

Greetings @Dale Dyer

Please try updating your Nitro PDF Pro 13 to the latest build, 13.70.7.60, and observe if the issue persists. 
If you need the installer, please provide the license you used to activate version 13 so I can determine the appropriate installer. 

Kind regards, 

I have exactly the same issue for the that version, but oddly for only 1 of the 4 licences we purchased. Uninstall/Reinstall doesn't fix it, files open fine in edge or adobe reader. 

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Rob Dean

Would you be able to check if the version and build are the same on the working and non-working installations?

Kind regards,

Rob Dean
On 7/12/2024 at 8:58 PM, Reymund Oyong said:

Greetings @Rob Dean

Would you be able to check if the version and build are the same on the working and non-working installations?

Kind regards,

Versions on the working ones are 13.67.0.45, 13.70.7.60 & 14.3.1.193 (licences were bought at different times, but I can't find an installer other than 13.33.2.645 which is the one with the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Rob Dean,

Please provide your version 13 and 14 licenses so we can look for the appropriate installer. 

Kind regards,