Nitro Version 13 Printing Issues

Barry Lollar

Barry Lollar

I purchased two copies of Nitro version 13, one a couple years back for my home computer and a second last year for my wife's computer.  Recently, we both are having issues printing Nitro PDF documents to our HP-9015 inkjet printer.  Interestingly neither of us have issues printing spreadsheets or Word documents.   Any recommendations or suggestions as to what the issue is?

Thanks,

B Lollar

• Official Nitronaut
Joseph Capiral

Hi @Barry Lollar

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums.

I would love to know more about the issue. I have several questions for you:

- What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.X.X.X)
- Can you provide more details when you say you are having issues printing Nitro PDF Documents?

Thank you. 

• 2 months later...
Halkawt Pshdari

Hi team,

I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of Nitro Pro 13.70.7.60, now it is not printing and keeping the documents in the printing queue.

i need your support please.

regards,

halli

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut

Hi @Halkawt Pshdari

Can you please try the following:

1. Download our latest Clean Up utility: https://www.gonitro.com/support/tools/cleanup-utility-list
2. Extract the utility to the desktop (it doesn't properly run from within the zip)
3. Run the utility (NOTE: This will remove any custom signatures/stamps. Let me know if these need to be backed up)
4. Reboot
5. Download and install Nitro PDF Pro 13 from here: https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads
6. Active Nitro and try to print.

Please let me know how that goes.