Reveal uncropped (all layers) original PDF

Bruce Abbott

Bruce Abbott

Before I printed a PDF today, I chose "Open PDF in Preview" from the macOS browser print dialog, the version of the PDF that opened in macOS Preview displayed an uncropped version. The filename also had an extra ".pdf" file extension appended. I am new to Nitro, so it's unclear if this feature is available (e.g., reveal uncropped original / reveal hidden layers)?

See the screenshot of the two versions of the PDF side-by-side (9202090361290201752145.pdf.pdf created from "Open PDF in Preview", and the original 9202090361290201752145.pdf I downloaded locally) https://drive.google.com/file/d/17bRhZWadHrG7XPjGPInU79Tl2moAsjTo/view?usp=sharing

It would be a fantastic value add feature for Nitro products.

Edited by Bruce Abbott
typo/wording/formatting

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
On 6/18/2024 at 9:39 AM, Bruce Abbott said:

Before I printed a PDF today, I chose "Open PDF in Preview" from the macOS browser print dialog, the version of the PDF that opened in macOS Preview displayed an uncropped version. The filename also had an extra ".pdf" file extension appended. I am new to Nitro, so it's unclear if this feature is available (e.g., reveal uncropped original / reveal hidden layers)?

See the screenshot of the two versions of the PDF side-by-side (9202090361290201752145.pdf.pdf created from "Open PDF in Preview", and the original 9202090361290201752145.pdf I downloaded locally) https://drive.google.com/file/d/17bRhZWadHrG7XPjGPInU79Tl2moAsjTo/view?usp=sharing

It would be a fantastic value add feature for Nitro products.

Thank you for contacting us through our Community Forum! We are always looking for ways to improve Nitro PDF Pro and appreciate your input. Please know that we’ve taken note of your suggestion to consider feature on our feature request queue for future releases. If you have any more ideas, further details to add, or feedback, feel free to share them. Your engagement helps us make Nitro PDF Pro better for everyone!