I cannot start the free trial period. It states my trial period is over even though I just started the trial now.

Robert Vickers

Robert Vickers

This has taken long enough, My Adobe account will stop tomorrow. If I do not get any feedback I will have to proceed with abobe I am afraid.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Robert Vickers,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums, and we sincerely apologize for the delay!

To further troubleshoot,  kindly uninstall your current Nitro PDF Pro through Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features and reboot your machine.

Then please download Nitro PDF Pro 14 using this installer:

https://downloads.gonitro.com/professional_14.24.1.0/en/retail/nitro_pro14_ba_x64.msi

Thank you for choosing Nitro, and I hope this helps.

Robert Vickers
Posted (edited)

It did not help. I have now bought the product and am in need of the Nitro PDF pro serial number. I left a reply somewere. The problem is that I did not receive the serial number, it was not on my invoice, it was not in my spam filter, it was not in my unwanted e-mails. I cannot call anyone and I am very frustrated with the whole proces so far. I wanted this for my company, now I only want it for myself to see if this improves. 

My Cleverbridge reference number is  47vwxyz749, please simply send me my serial number to my e-mail or react in a post here, just hopefully be able to do so quick. I have spend way to much time on this already and I am pretty dissapointed so far with the service. 

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Robert Vickers,

Thank you for this information, and our sincere apologies for the frustrations.

To further assist you, kindly uninstall your current Nitro PDF Pro through Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features and reboot your machine.

Also, you should have received the email with the subject line "Reference #47vwxyz749: Your Nitro Pro order", which is your Invoice email, and you should have received another one, which is an account activation email from "Team Nitro" with the subject "Activate Your Nitro Account."

To set up and activate the Nitro PDF Pro subscription version, you need to set up your account and assign the license to it. So kindly open the account activation email from "Team Nitro" with the subject "Activate Your Nitro Account." Click "Set up account" to create a password and activate your account.

You will then be directed to the Nitro Admin portal to access your Nitro products. You can assign the license and download and install "Nitro PDF Pro for Windows."

After installing, launch the program. You should get a prompt to log in to your Nitro Sign account. This should change the program from 'Reader' mode to a full version. This version of Nitro does need a serial number or an activation key.

Please let us know how it goes and if you need anything else. We appreciate your business.