Another Cannot Reset Password Thread.....

Jeff Privacy

Jeff Privacy

A few weeks ago Nitro crashed and logged me out of the software. Since then I have not been able to log-in using the account I crated when I purchased Pro earlier this year, and have been reverted back to the trial version. I have tried to reset my password many times now and I am not receiving any reset emails. I had to make another Nitro account just to post this question. Can someone assist with this?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Jeff Privacy

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Our records show that you purchased a Nitro PDF Pro 14 license, which comes with a serial number for activating the application. 
I have sent the serial number details here via direct message. Please follow the steps to activate the application using the serial number. 

Regarding the Nitro Sign account, we can initiate a password reset as long as it is an existing account. Furthermore, your license is based on the serial number, so logging in to the application will not activate the software.
Please provide the email address associated with your Nitro Sign account so we can review and check its status. 

Kind regards,