Nitro pdf 13 or 14 pro cant convert word or excel to pdf

cheong tan

cheong tan

I Had purchased nitro pro pdf 13.  I tried to download to my new hp laptop.  Unfortunately, I am not able to covert Ms word to pdf.  I tried to  follow the below steps many times but still failed.  It says that the creation process encoutered an error, and failked to created the pdf file.

1. Close your Nitro Pro and MS Office applications if they're open.
2. Right-click on the Nitro Pro desktop icon and select Run as Administrator.
3. Go to Help tab > Support Tools > PDF Creation tab and tick the box for all MS Office applications under Microsoft Office Add-ins. 

I also reinstall the nitro pdf ], ms office many times and reset the new laptop many times but it still failed.

Please help.

cheong tan

Hi I recently purchased the latest hp omnibook.  I installed 360 mS windows and then reinstalled my nitro pdf pro 13 and tried 14.  But the two versions after I installed, i cant covert word to pdf or excel to pdf.  I tried to rest my laptop, to reinstall my pdf and ms office but still do not work.  Please help!!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @cheong tan

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Our records show that you have a version 13 license.
Please note that this license will only work on Nitro PDF Pro 13 installations. 

I recommend performing a clean uninstall using our cleanup tool and installing Nitro PDF Pro 13. Please refer to the link below on how to use the cleanup tool:

https://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/cleanup/000004209

When done, install Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the installer from the download page below:
https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 13' link. 

After the installation, activate it using your version 13 license.
To activate, launch the application, then navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate. Enter your version 13 license, then click Activate. 

After completing these steps, please observe if the file conversion to PDF issue persists.

Kind regards,