Nitro keeps crashing every time I open a fillable pdf (form)

Doug Walker

Doug Walker

I can open and read pdfs that are not fillable forms but every time I open a form or try to create/edit a form, Nitro crashes and closes.   It started yesterday with an IRS W9 form and continued today with some forms I have made for business reports.  I cannot get any reports out now and my production is halted.  I use this Nitro 6 days a week filling out forms.  I have restarted my computer several times to no avail. 
The only new situation is a new monitor.  I have unplugged it and then restarted the computer and get the same results.  I need help! 
Thanks in advance!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Doug Walker,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums, and our sincere apologies for the delay.

To further assist you, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 14.XX.X.XX, e.g. 14.24.1.00) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features under the Version column.

Sending over a screenshot of the 'About Nitro Pro' window along with the window that will appear after clicking the 'Activate' button will also make me understand what MSI version was used (Retail, Business, NLS, or Enterprise).

Thank you in advance!