I installed 14 it won't accept my v13 serial number. It says "The serial number doesn't exist"

Michelle C

Michelle C

Hi! I thought I could update from 13.6 to 14 but seems when I installed 14 it won't accept my serial number. It says the serial number doesn't exist. I can no longer read PDFs! I should still have an active serial number as it won't let me access 13.6 anymore!

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Michelle C

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please note that a version 14 installation requires a version 14 license. 
You can continue to use your version 13 license as long as you install Nitro PDF Pro 13. You can download the Nitro PDF Pro 13 (latest build) installer from the download page below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 13' link. 

Once Nitro PDF Pro 13 is installed, you can activate it using your version 13 license. To activate, launch the application than navigate to the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, enter your version 13 license then click Activate. 

Kind regards, 

Deborah Edwards

I have numerous licenses but on one license, which I want my new employee to use, says I have no activations active, however when my colleague tries to install the license, the message comes back: Serial Number does not exist

• 2 weeks later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Deborah Edwards

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

Please provide the serial number and the version and build of Nitro PDF Pro installed on the machine. 
The details are located in the application under the Help tab > About Nitro PDF Pro. 

Once I have this information, we can determine why the activation is returning a serial number that does not exist error. 

Kind regards,