Actual contact from customer services?

Charlotte Witchard

Charlotte Witchard

Hi is there any way of having a conversation (email or phone) with an actual human being?

I have a nitro pro windows licence.  I want to be able to request signatures (instead of using docusign).  I have tried to contact sales using the contact from but keep getting the same reply saying I can buy Nitro pro - but I already have it!!    I am happy to upgrade if this is what is needed, but can't get an answer anywhere.  I found an upgrade button but get an error message when I try that.  I have had a free trial of nitro sign, but it looks like I should be able to get signatures with my pro licence according to the pricing plan main page.  Am getting very frustrated!

• Official Nitronaut
Joseph Capiral

Hi @Charlotte Witchard

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums.

Please be informed that a Nitro PDF Pro license is different from a Nitro Sign license. 

A Nitro PDF Pro license is used to activate the application for Windows, and it doesn't come with a Nitro Sign license (For signature request)

In order for you to get a Nitro Sign license, you need to get a 'Nitro Pro' subscription, which includes Nitro Sign and Nitro PDF Pro for Windows, Mac, and IOS devices.

Feel free to check our pricing page here: https://www.gonitro.com/pricing

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concern. 

Thank you.