Impossible d'activer ma licence

Alex FARTURA DA COSTA

Alex FARTURA DA COSTA

Bonjour,

suite à un beug sur nitro pro 13, j'ai du le désinstaller, au moment de le réinstaller, quand je rentre le numéro de série il apparait : "le n° de série entré n'est pas reconnu." Je suis allé sur l'assistance, j'ai bien 2 licences disponibles, mais ça ne marche pas. La version acheté initialement était Nitro Pro 11. 

Merci de votre aide.

Alex 

Good morning,

following a glitch on nitro pro 13, I had to uninstall it, when reinstalling it, when I enter the serial number it appears: "the serial number entered is not recognized." I went to support, I have 2 licenses available, but it doesn't work. The version originally purchased was Nitro Pro 11.

Thank you for your help.

Alex

Edited by Allain Umailin

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Alex FARTURA DA COSTA,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums, and our sincere apologies for the delay.

To assist you further, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro PDF Pro 13? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the license details in this post, which will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured, we will hide the serial number before making the post visible in this thread.

Thank you very much in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Alex FARTURA DA COSTA
Posted (edited)

Bonjour, 

étant bloqué j'ai finalement actualisé la licence vers Nitro Pro 14 ... Le problème est donc résolu,

Bonne journée, 

Good morning,

being stuck I finally updated the license to Nitro Pro 14... The problem is therefore solved,

Good day,

Edited by Allain Umailin