Serial Number Does Not Exist

Zachary Kutzer

Zachary Kutzer

I have activated Nitro on another computer. Just got a new one and I'm trying to activate it on this one. When I copy and paste the serial number from the original email it says, "The serial number entered does not exist." But when I look it up on the website it works just fine. 

I have been in a constant loop of customer service and trying to get support. This is BY FAR the worst system and hassle I have ever experienced with trying to resolve an issue. No phone number, no email, no chat, no contacts, and creating a separate account JUST to get support is ridiculous. What is even the point of having an AI chat box if it literally just spits you out to the forum and ends the chat regardless of what you're looking for or if it actually helped you with the issue?  You guys really need to rethink this and fire the person who thought this was a good idea.

Again, Serial Number does not exist when activating. Website says its fine.   

Help....

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Greetings @Zachary Kutzer

Thank you for reaching out through our Community Forums!

The serial number does not exist error occurs if the application's and license's versions do not match.
An example would be activating Nitro PDF Pro 14 using a version 13 or older serial number. 

I checked your purchase history, and I see that you have a version 13 serial number.
To use this license, please ensure to install Nitro PDF Pro 13 using the installer from the download page below:

https://www.gonitro.com/product-details/downloads - click the 'Download Nitro PDF Pro 13' link. 

Once the correct version is installed, you should be able to activate it using your version 13 serial number. 

Kind regards,