Uninstalled before deactivating license

Hi, I purchased two licenses of Nitro PDF Pro 14 for a team member to use.  She was unfamiliar with the process and did not reach out to me before attempting to fix it herself.  She upgraded laptops and rather than transferring the license, just reinstalled it to the new computer without deactivating the license first.  The laptop has since been wiped and removed from service.  Now, she was attempting to fix another issue by uninstalling and reinstalling without deactivating the license and can no longer use the activation serial number since she has been used it twice.

Is there a way to deactivate the license after uninstalling the program so we can reactivate upon reinstallation?

I have tried to use the portal to deactivate, however, I get a pop up message stating to select the devices to deactivate with the only option being "OK" which closes the pop up notification.  There are no options for devices to select to proceed.  Stuck in a loop.

There isn't a phone number to call and speak to someone and I'm unable to leave a message without it being approved by mods first before anyone can respond.  This is such an incredible headache to resolve.  Please, someone, somewhere...  help me.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @3175552093,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums, and our sincere apologies for the delay.

To assist you further, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro PDF Pro 14? This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

You can send the license details in this post, which will be visible to all the moderators. Rest assured, we will hide the serial number before making the post visible in this thread.

Thank you very much in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.