Nitro Pro 11 Tab Order

Joe

hi all,

Trying out nitro pro 11 creating fillable forms, have managed to get to almost the end but when trying to set the tab order there just does not seem to be a way of physically selecting the order. The tab order is either auto done or manually but the manual way is not really manual eg. I have set tab order 1 through to 40 but after that no luck setting 41 through 46. If I click on 41 it reverts to no. 1 and everything goes haywire...... any ideas thanks all

• Official Nitronaut
Kelvin B. Villarin

Hi @Joe,

Thanks for posting on our community forums!

Kindly refer to this article

If this doesn't help, please submit a support request here.

Please attach the form you are working on so we can better assist you.

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
  • Power User

Hi @Joe,

I hope you are well! I'm reaching out to you as we are currently working on the tab order function in Nitro Pro and I was wondering if you could provide some more information around the issue you were having:

- Are you still experiencing this issue or did the article Kelvin had sent you fix it?

- Should you still be experiencing the issue are you working with a multi-page document or is it a single page only? 

- Are you having issues setting the tab order as of tab 41 or is the issue with selecting the tabs (when pressing the tab button on your keyboard). 

Thanks, 

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/03/2018 at 2:38 PM, Laura L. said:

hello, the documents i am opening are all single page documents. I think what is happening is that if i select say 4 documents to open then the Nitro programme is activating 4 times and only opening 1 document each, therefor when i want to switch between the documents i have to click on the nitro icon on my pc to switch between documents.

is there anyway i can post a screenshot on here to show you what is happening.?

Archived