Nitro Run Around

NitroCustomerServiceSucks

NitroCustomerServiceSucks

I bought Nitro a couple of years ago, was pleased with it, and hadnt used it in a while. Reinstalled on my new machine and asked service, through that customer support outsourcing place they have, cleverbridge or something, for my old license key. The key they provided did not work. I contacted cleverbridge again. They told me I needed to speak to Nitro directly (of which, of course, there is no way to do so.) I entered a ticket with Nitro about the key not working. They told me I needed to contact cleverbridge about keys and that they considered the ticket closed. I wrote back that this was not acceptable as cleverbridge had sent me here. They reopened the ticket. Haven't heard anything since. 

Customer support here, as is pretty much everywhere these days, seems to be: 1) go to our FAQ where you can fix it yourself off our clock, 2) go to the community where they can fix it off our clock or 3) kindly wait until our heads are out of our asses. Is this the case? Will these guys get around to this? 

I am wondering if I should cut my losses and just try a competitor. 

P

• Administrators
Mario Kevesic

@NitroCustomerServiceSucks I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating experience but you're using a version of Nitro Pro that's not being support any more which is why I highly suggest to upgrade to the latest version and to purchase Software Assurance for email support. That being said, I'm assuming that you have installed Nitro Pro 11 on your computer and you're trying to activate it with Nitro Pro 9 serial number. If my assumption is correct, you should receive an 'Error 22' message when trying to activate it. Please visit the following knowledge base article for all versions installers: http://kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/installer/000001632 and use the correct ones. 

Archived