Same Issue: Expired Trial Notice/Deactivated Subscription

jacedv@hotmail.com

jacedv@hotmail.com

I disagree with your answer to the previous post by Elvieh with the same issue.  Regardless whether you're phasing out Pro 10, I paid for a full year subscription.  Your email was in my spam folder, but doesn't say anything about cutting subscriptions short or leaving users hanging without use of this software.  How do I resolve this issue ASAP??  I submitted a ticket, but this doesn't help me with my 10 AM signing.  I have been a loyal advocate of this software & recommend all the time.  This makes no sense to put users in this position because "Your phasing out Pro 10 version"!! 

Michelle Silverberg

I cant seem to view the original post to this issue. All of a sudden my subscription stopped. I had no "trial".  What is going on and how do I resolve it? NOW...... not in 48 hours.

Michelle Silverberg

I use it all day as well....... since Nitro has no customer service it may be time to switch software. I'm researching now. Oh...and Nitro 11 is $60 more than Nitro 10. ($159/yr)

Michelle Silverberg

Here are the Top 9 reviewed.....

1.Power PDF Advanced 2. Adobe Acrobat 3. Foxit Phantom  (I've used this before- you can do a freebie try) 4. Soda PDF  5. NitroPro  6. PDF Element 7. Qoppa 8. PDF Architect 

9. iSkysoft

You just have to make sure they do what you want. Most do but Nitro is very user friendly. Just sucks on customer service and any support.

• Official Nitronaut

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

We are transitioning away from Nitro Pro+ because it will soon be phased out. You should have already received an email from us regarding upgrading to Nitro Pro 11. Please check all your inboxes, including Spam folder, as our emails are mistakenly routed there sometimes.

If you did not receive the said marketing email, please open a support ticket here so we can assist you immediately.

Thank you!

Archived