Activation Issue - Prompt to "Select Devices" but no option

Mike S

I purchased Nitro Pro several months ago for a specific task but have not needed it since.  I have subsequently tried several times to activate my account, unsuccessfully (my laptop consistently displays the Trial Version).  After uninstalling the Trial Version, I tried to reinstall using the installation portal and my Serial Number.  The portal indicated that "Once you click 'Deactivate', you can activate your license immediately by entering the below serial number into Nitro Pro."  However, when I click "Deactivate," I receive a message saying "Please select devices to deactivate" (though there is no such option available).  I'm unable to get past this screen (tried several workarounds, including submitting a ticket - all unsuccessful).   

Need help on this ASAP - thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Mike S,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order for me to further assist you, are you trying to deactivate your Nitro Pro 12 using our Activation Portal?

If yes, our records show you haven't activate it ever since you purchased it. That's the reason why you're receiving that message.

To address your issue, kindly reinstall your Nitro Pro 12 using the installers from this link: kb.gonitro.com/knowledgebase#/search/sunset/000001632

Once installed, you can activate by opening Nitro Pro, clicking on the Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activation and entering your serial number.

Thanks for choosing Nitro Pro and I hope this helps!

Archived