How Do I Get My Free Upgrade to Nitro 12?

CSI_Guy

Hello,

Our company first purchased Nitro Pro 11 in January 2018, and at the time we had VIP support or Software Assurance which allowed us a free upgrade to Nitro Pro 12 once it became available (it was not at that time). I have already confirmed that fact with an individual who tired to get us to renew our Software Assurance contract. We have since elected to drop the Software Assurance, so I am unable to ask my question via email or through a ticket. 

I tried downloading the Nitro Pro 12 installation, however the license key that we have does not work, saying it is for another version of Nitro.

How can I obtain this info if I am blackballed from contacting support?   Thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hello @CSI_Guy,

Thanks for reaching out to us through our Community Forums.

I created a support case for you so we can reach out to you directly.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

I need help with this, as well. I have v11 with Software Assurance and I am unable to either upgrade to 12 or activate 12 with my license. Thanks -matt

• Official Nitronaut
On 6/23/2019 at 2:48 AM, livejazz said:

I need help with this, as well. I have v11 with Software Assurance and I am unable to either upgrade to 12 or activate 12 with my license. Thanks -matt

Hello @livejazz,

You purchase Software Assurance from an invalid link just last month. We have discontinued Software assurance last year. This is no longer being honored since we have already changed to Nitro VIP Access. You can request for a refund for this Software Assurance purchase, upgrade to Nitro pro 12 and purchase the correct Nitro VIP Access.

I hope that clarifies. Cheers!

Archived