No support contact?

JustinS

I've been waiting for over a week for my tickets to be answered regarding getting an incorrectly locked license, unlocked. I've sent in 4 tickets, under two different email addresses, left a message for sales and reception, called in to speak with ANY department, and I am getting no feedback or contact back.

I see activity here on the forums from Nitro employee's, may I ask what the heck is going on?

16 hours ago, FrustratedByNitro said:

Join The Club...

we have 7 licenses and will not be renewing ... 

This wait time is ridiculous. If there is something going on that is preventing them providing assistance I would entirely understand, if I knew!! Just no communication at all is bad, bad customer service.

200_s.gif

• Official Nitronaut

Hi Folks,

Thanks for posting to our Community Forums.

I can confirm that our ticket submission page has not reported any issues with our ticketing system.

"FrustratedWithNitro" - I'm sorry but I have not seen any new tickets come in from you recently.  If you submitted a ticket to us, please submit the ticket number that is listed on our confirmation email.  Please note if you submitted a ticket in the last day through our system, it may take up to 24 hours for a response, unless you have Premium Support, which should be within 2 hours.  Please make sure to reference any ticket number you have created recently in your new ticket submission.

"JustinS" - After reviewing the ticket you submitted back in November, it appears we have not yet received a response to our reply.  Please double-check your Spam folder as well. If you would like to follow up on your ticket, please submit a new ticket, referencing your old ticket number ( 00081998) or any newer tickets you have created.

Our team looks forward to taking care of your inquiries!  

Please make sure to use the following link to submit a ticket:  https://www.gonitro.com/support/ticket

Cheers!

Eli, thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately neither email address that I sent from received your reply, as during the past week I have continuously checked the spam, junk, deleted, clutter, etc folders to find any trace of a reply.

I will submit a new ticket asap referencing the ticket number you have provided me. I would really like to know when I "should" have received the first reply to my inquiry, as it has been over a week.....

31 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Eli, thank you for getting back to me. Unfortunately neither email address that I sent from received your reply, as during the past week I have continuously checked the spam, junk, deleted, clutter, etc folders to find any trace of a reply.

I will submit a new ticket asap referencing the ticket number you have provided me. I would really like to know when I "should" have received the first reply to my inquiry, as it has been over a week.....

Sorry, I completely missed the fact you were referencing the ticket from back in November. I got that resolved over the phone, the ticket I am referring too is what I sent last week. Also, why is no one at your office returning phone messages?

FrustratedByNitro

Join The Club...

All the latest inquires have gone to help@gonitro.com as I did not get reponses submitting the other way.

Please look and see if you have them 

• Power User
Steven Zakulec
17 hours ago, FrustratedByNitro said:

Join The Club...

All the latest inquires have gone to help@gonitro.com as I did not get reponses submitting the other way.

Please look and see if you have them 

Maybe this is a silly question, but if you have 7 licenses, it would seem you're likely a corporate user, and would have an account manager/rep you can reach out to (any corporate order gets one).  If you're not getting the help you need, make sure you reach out to your rep and tell them- they have a vested interest in making things right for you.

Archived