Unknown Error 80 on WVD

Frank Hermens

Frank Hermens

On first starting the Nitro Pro 11 application on Windows Virtual desktop we get Unknown Error -80. 

In other topics people state that I will need a lisense file instead of the code. 

Can anyone help me with this and/or provide the correct lisense file? 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Frank Hermens,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro 11?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

This matters because our business installers are different from the online ones.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Frank Hermens,

Thank you for the private message.

Upon checking our records, I can see this is for a desktop-physical deployment, not for a virtual deployment.

If you installed it on a virtual environment, you'll need another MSI installer that accepts a license-file, instead of a serial number.

This license-file is only given to Enterprise customers and it uses another licensing-model that will not result to the error message you are receiving.

To be able to get an Enterprise installer with a license-file, you must purchase 20-users or more through our Sales Team by filling-up this online form:

https://www.gonitro.com/contact-sales 

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Allain, I message you regarding this issue as we get the same error on the new Windows Virtual Desktop (Azure) that we wanted to deploy for the client. This is for a Nitro 10 version.