Error 23 - Unable to activate Nitro Pro after Windows 10 update

F C

Hello,

after updating Windows 10 Nitro Pro asked me for the activation again, but I get #23 error.

I've tried t check the serial number on line, obtaining the following results:
Number of Activations  0
Number of Activations Allowed   2

Nevertheless with my serial number Nitro tells me that I reached the maximum number of activations.

Could somebody help me?

Many thanks.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @F C,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

In order to further assist you, could you please provide the serial number of your Nitro Pro?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Jess Thackston

Hello, I am having the same issue with activation. I deactivated the license, it says 0 activations with 2 allowed but I still get -23:Error saying I have reached the maximum number of installations. Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Jess

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jess Thackston,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Since your account has multiple Nitro Pro versions, could you please provide the serial number your are trying to activate?

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Jess Thackston,

Thank you for the private message.

To further assist you, I just made an adjustment on your licenses, so you can now activate your copies of Nitro Pro 12 by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial numbers and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps.

Jess Thackston

Thanks so much for the quick reply! The user who needs this activated is off for the rest of the day so I will find out in the morning and let you know!

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @F C,

Thank you for the private message.

Before continuing, please be aware that Nitro Pro 11 or older are already discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy . With that, support for the discontinued versions are no longer available.  

If you are interested in upgrading your license to Nitro Pro 13 with a discounted rate, kindly access our Upgrade Portal and enter your Nitro Pro 10 serial number: https://www.gonitro.com/pro/upgrade 

You should then receive an email confirmation with a new serial number to activate Nitro Pro 13 and to know more about some enhancements and fixes with Nitro Pro 13, please visit our Release Notes page  https://www.gonitro.com/nps/product-details/release-notes

However if you prefer working with an older version and as a courtesy, I just made an adjustment on your license, so you can now activate your copy of Nitro Pro by going to Help tab > About Nitro Pro > Activate, entering your serial number and clicking Activate.

Thank you for choosing Nitro and I hope this helps!