Installation problems

juan alamo

Hi, I have a situation installing Nitro_pro13. This is the short story;

1. I use to have installed Nitro_pro11 in my old computer working fine for years.
  2. I replaced my computer with new unit and installed nitro_pro13 successfully but license was not recognized.
  3. Tried unsuccessfully to uninstall Nitro_pro13 to install Nitro_pro11 and use my license. It didn't work.
  4. I entered to the computer registry to delete all files with nitro (as i do for other applications). However, some file were not deleted.
  5. Tried to run (install clean up tool) in various occasions as recommended. It didn't work.
  6. As of today when try to install Nitro_pro13 it perform the download process to 100% and immediately appears a screen showing (Nitro Pro setup wizard has failed _ Finish).

What I need is a way to install preferably nitro-11 to use my current license or install Nitro_pro13 (paying for the upgrade).

NOTE: I am a company owner and I have like 5 licenses (different versions) but not registered as a business.

Please send a response to my email as I am not able to log in to nitro as a user.

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @juan alamo,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

My apologies if you are experiencing an issue reinstalling Nitro Pro on your computer.
Please be aware that Nitro Pro license will only work based on its version. Example: A Nitro Pro 11 serial number will only work on a Nitro Pro 11 installation. 

Please be aware that Nitro Pro 11 or older is already discontinued as documented in our Sunset Policy: https://www.gonitro.com/support/sunset-policy. 

If you are interested to upgrade your Nitro Pro 11 license to version 13, you can do so through our upgrade portal https://www.gonitro.com/support/upgrade 

To upgrade, enter your version 11 serial number then click the 'Check Eligibility'. Follow the upgrade process then you will receive a new serial number which is a version 13 license. You can use this license to activate a Nitro Pro 13 installation. 

Please let us know how it works for you.

Kind regards,