Convert HTML files to PDF

Lucas Klimek

Hi! I am trying with Nitro Pro 13 to convert multiple HTML files to PDF. When converted the PDF does not show the full HTML page, it cuts the width so there's missing information. Is there a way to automatically adjust to convert the full HTML page avoiding missing information? Many thanks!

• Official Nitronaut

Hi @Lucas Klimek,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

The content area of the HTML might be over to the size of your selected paper. You can change the Page Scaling to 'Shrink to fit printable area' before printing the HTML to PDF. Please see screenshot below:

image.thumb.png.760a045d568b35f40616bbcfd0c488fc.png

Kind regards, 

Hi Reymund,

Thanks a lot for your answer. Yes, the HTML is wider than usual, too many columns from a system generated output. However, what I am trying to do is to convert the HTML file into PDF with mouse right button, option "Convert to PDF with Nitro Pro". This means, without opening the file, because I would need to convert around 20 HTML files with different width each. Is there a way to adjust scale converting the file that way? Or what do you suggest? I understood the option you suggested is to open the HTML file with a browser and then Print with Nitro PDF Creator, but I am trying to avoid opening each file and printing.

Many thanks in advance!