Ali

Allison Pearson

Allison Pearson

I cannot upload any document to Nitro Sign  - I have tried all types of documents all under 10MB but when saving directly from Nitro Pro, the saving file icon just keeps going round and round.

I have logged in to Nitro Sign and uploading that way and it STILL does not work.

Please can you help?

I purchased the Nitro Pro Suite as it had the ability to send for signature (this was before it was free!) and it just doesn't work...

Please help!

Thanks

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Allison Pearson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

Are you accessing Nitro Sign using Internet Explorer by any chance?

If yes, could you please try Chrome or FireFox? Are you still having issue uploading any PDF files?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Allison Pearson

Hi AllainU,

Thank you for replying.

I am using Chrome and I have tried different documents too, Word docs  and also a pdf with 2 words on it & no graphics but still no luck!  There's no difference if I use FireFox either unfortunately

I really need to send documents out to clients for signature so I really appreciate your help.

I have a premium account so don't see why there is a problem - is there a setting or something?  Sorry just clutching at straws here....:(

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing what you suggest 

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Allison Pearson,

Thank you for your response and my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I have gone ahead to test uploading random PDF files to my Nitro Sign (via Chrome) and Nitro Pro (Home tab > Request Signature), sent to my Yahoo email and was able to sign the documents.

If this happens with specific documents on your end, would it be fine sending me a few copies so I perform some tests on my end?

To send them via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

Rest assured these sample files are safe with us while we are investigating.

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am also having trouble uploading a document to Nitro Sign.  No error message, it just keeps spinning.  I would be happy to send the document as a private message.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Herb,

If this is only happening with one PDF file, please send me a copy so I troubleshoot on our end.

To send it via private message, hover your mouse on top of my name 'AllainU' and select 'Message'.

• 6 months later...
  • Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

/Hello @Aline Whatley,

To further assist you, are you uploading documents to Nitro Sign through your Nitro Pro program?

If uploading through your browser (Chrome, IE or FireFox) is fine, what build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can find this out by clicking on 'About Nitro Pro' under the Help tab (format is 13.XX.X.XXX, e.g. 13.42.3.855) or you can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features.