Before I ditch Nitro Pro...

Nigel Jackson

Nigel Jackson

I've had issues ever since buying NitroPro, with the product crashing on a pretty regular basis. 1 support person admitted it's been an issue with lots of users, others say it's just me!

Recently, using the latest version on Windows 10 Pro fully up to date on a Surface Book, I am unable to open any PDF into which I have added a custom stamp (I use these for document approval and comments). NitroPro open, the document starts to opne, then NitroPro closes. The PDFs open fine in Acrobat Reader and PDF Element. I've opened a support ticket, got 1 reply that didn't help so I asked a question about 10 DAYS AGO, which so far is unanswered despite chasing twice.

I'm on the final stretch before binning this and getting my money back, although I don't really want to go back to Acrobat and PDF Element doesn't have some features that I use all the time.

Does anyone have similar issues, or have had and managed to resolve them?

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nigel Jackson,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have added this information to your existing Nitro support case and notified the support engineer for follow-up. 
Kindly wait for his reply through the support case.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Kind regards,

Nigel Jackson

Sorry but this really is a joke...the problem isn't fixed, it's affecting my work, there's no response on here, and your support people still haven't responded. Referenec you response on Tuesday - I'm almost out of patience and I don't understand

...and you claim such a high response rate...absolute nonsense.

Edited by Nigel Jackson

• Official Nitronaut
Reymund Oyong

Hi @Nigel Jackson,

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. In checking your existing support case, I can see that you have requested for a refund. They are now processing your request, kindly wait for their email. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding. Once again, my apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Kind regards,