Cannot Activate License, Endless Support Loop

Nick Morgan

I recently had to reset my PC now I am unable to activate my Nitro 12 license with my Serial Number. I get the error that this serial number does not exist. I am able to pull up my serial number on https://licenses.gonitro.com/prd/portal and it shows that I have two activations allowed and zero current. When I try and submit a ticket it is an endless loop that says to deactivate and try again. It is a never ending. I just want to be able to edit an manage PDFs with the software that I have purchased.

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Nick Morgan,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

I have checked your Nitro Pro 12 and I can see you were able to activate as per our server logs. Do you still need further assistance here?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.

I have a similar problem as I have purchased a new licence for Nitro Pro 13 and i am not able to activate, now time has run out and i am knocking my head in the wall, licence paid 3 weeks ago, do I really have to pay twice to get back in?

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @ODD JOHNSEN,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

As per our server logs, you were able to activate your Nitro Pro 13 on your machine today.

Do you still need further help here?

Thank you very much in advance and I am looking forward to hearing back from you.