Blank page

Filipe Ferreira Dantas

Filipe Ferreira Dantas

Hello,

When I launch Nitro Pro, I can see it on my taskbar but there's only a blank page the software it self is launched but doesn't work. I have seen that this is a common issue but haven't find the resolution. I have tried to reinstall it, even deleting it from the register key but still doesn't work.

Is there any solution for this issue ?

Thank you.

Filipe

• Official Nitronaut
Allain Umailin

Hello @Filipe Ferreira Dantas,

Thank you for reaching out to us through our Community Forums!

This is a common scenario when multiple monitors are being used. When Nitro Pro is opened on a monitor that is later disconnected, it won't default to a current "active" display which causes Nitro Pro to display on the missing monitor. Kindly try these steps:

1. Try rebooting your machine.
2. If not fixed after rebooting, focus on Nitro Pro by clicking on it on the Taskbar. 
3. Press the Windows key + Left/Right arrow until Nitro Pro appears.

If above doesn't help, please provide me with the following:
-Is this a new issue or has it occurred since after installing Nitro Pro? Any changes you're aware of before this happened?
-What OS is installed in your computer (Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 or 10 and whether it is 32-bit or 64 bit)?
-What build of Nitro Pro are you working with? You can go to Control Panel > Programs and Features (format is 13.X.X.X, e.g. 13.2.3.26)

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.